Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well, today marks our 9th wedding anniversary!!! I cannot believe that it has been 9 years! I can't say that it has been easy. NOT at all, and this past year has probably been the hardest so far. However, this year has brought us closer than I could ever imagine. Definitely not where I thought we would be, but, it's all been worth it. He is a wonderful man, and I am very grateful for what he is doing to support his family! I am excited. He has something planned, and he will not tell me what it is. We are actually going on a OVERNIGHT date! GASP! I don't know if I will be able to survive. It has been soooo long since I have had a night with him alone and I am super excited!

He is a super dad, and loves his kids! I know he would like to spend more time with them then he gets too, but he is working, and going to school, and so we understand that he is really busy. His kids love to play with him when they get the chance, and I just love to watch him with them.

I love you Ryan! And I could never imagine what life would be without you by my side!

No comments: