Thursday, November 20, 2008

My sweet Hubby...

pulled together a sweet little on the fly overnight date! Which was super fun! We went and had dinner at Carinos (formerly known as Johnny Carinos). Then we went and watched the new James Bond flick. (Very good if you like those kind of movies!). After the movie, he blindfolded me, then took me back to the hotel. Where when I took the blindfold off I saw that he had candle light, and Dr. Pepper in wine glasses waiting, and also rose petals on the bed! Yay! It was very romantic and it was nice to have a night with no kids. Although, with that said, because we didn't have kids, of course, neither of us was able to sleep! How funny is that? I had no one to tell to go to bed 50 times, no one wanting to snuggle in between us, and no one feeling the need to nurse! It was heaven, now only if we could have slept! That would have been the perfect night.

When we got home, we were playing with the kids, and Kelley (yes, here is another Kelleyism) was playing with Ryan's nose. When she looked up at him and said, "Are your buggers bigger than mine dad?" Hahaha! It makes perfect sense to her when you think about it...His nose is bigger than hers, so shouldn't the buggers coming out of it be bigger too? So cute!

That's about all I have for today. Waiting for our shows to come on and then straight to bed for us! Until next time...Hugs!

2 comments:

We are the Goodwin's said...

That is wonderful! Happy Anniversiry btw. Isn't this month?

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I am so proud of Ryan!!! that sounds like a lot of fun - sorry that you didn't get to sleep much - hey the picture that you are using for your profile pic... the one that the kids are sitting on your lap... can you send that one to us - I need a horizontal one. Thanks so much - oh and I like the christmas music too - I have it on my blog also -