Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Clue...



SO, now here it is 2 months later, and I still have not got the hang of this blog thing! I'm sooo bad. I really should be able to figure this out. So, to any of you out there that read this post, please help me! LOL I want to change my layout to something cute, but have no idea how to, so you are just stuck looking at this plain boring one.

So in other news, Our little Cardon turned the big 1 on October 11th. I cannot believe that he is already that old. He is growing, but he is still pretty small. He now weighs 18 pounds. And is about 27 inches long. To put it in perspective, he is wearing size 2 diapers still and we just moved him into 6-9 month clothing. The doctors say that height to weight ratio he is perfect, and since he has short parents, they aren't concerned. I will post some pictures of him digging into his cake. He likes to eat, and he REALLY enjoyed his cake!

















Halloween was fun. We all dressed up and went to our wards Trunk or Treat. That was on Thursday night. Then on Friday, we all got dressed up again(yes, even Ryan and I), and went to the mall to do our trick or treating. Ryan was a Mideval Knight, and I was a Queen. Zachary was a dementor from Harry Potter, Kelley was a spider, and Cardon was a Little Devil.

I will post some pics from that too.






Ummmm, lets see what else I can tell you about what's going on in the busy life that is ours. Ryan is taking college classes (14 credits) while also working 32 hours on a graveyard shift. Needless to say, I don't see him much. I am still working part-time at Target, and right now it's starting to get a little crazy with the holiday season upon us. I am sooo not looking forward to Black Friday at all! Zachary is in 2nd grade this year. He is actually in a combination class that is made up of 11 first graders and 7 second graders. He really enjoys it, and loves math! Which I know he certainly did NOT get that from his momma. Kelley is 4 and is such a little diva. I swear she is going on 13! Pink and Purple are her favorite colors(of course) and she loves anything to do with the Disney Princesses. She says Belle is her favorite because she looks just like her.

Well I hope I can continue to update this more often. I enjoy reading and being able to keep in touch with all of my old friends. Hope you are all doing well. So, until next time. Hugs!












1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! My 6 month old has been bigger than your 13 month old since he was 5 months old! 2 weeks ago he was 20# 8oz and 27"! CJ is tiny! He looks so much like you! Zack looks like Ryan and Kelley is a good mix. Your kids really are so cute! Your header is adorable! And love the b-day & Halloween pics!