Monday, March 2, 2009

A couple Kelleyisms for you all...

So, the other day, Kelley was sticking anything and everything in her mouth and chewing on it. She saw it, she was chewing on it. So, I asked her, are you getting teeth or something, because you are chewing on EVERYTHING!? She looks at me and says, Not the walls!...I stand corrected, it was not everything! LOL

And the other, She had fallen asleep on the couch, and I just left her there instead of changing her out of her clothes and putting her in her bed. Well, in the middle of the night she comes in and wants to sleep with me in my bed, so I pull her jeans off so she would be more comfy. When she wakes up, she says "MOM! Why don't I have any pants on?!" and I say, "Because I pulled them off of you in the middle of the night." Kelley: "OH, I don't remember that." Me: Well, you were probably half asleep" Kelley: OH Did I have one eye open and eye closed?, Cuz that's half asleep" Haha Silly, silly girl!

1 comment:

loriwelker said...

LOL That was funny! She's so cute!