Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelley Rose!

Well today my dear daughter turned 5 years old! I can't believe how time flies. We sure have enjoyed having her (yes, even her sassiness!) We have watched her over the past year grow and mature into a great little girl. Never a dull moment and lots of fun when she is around. She loves the world around her. I've added some pictures of the birthday girl.


We made pizza for dinner, her idea, and here she is helping.






Her Princess Cake



Trying not to blow out the candles while we were singing to her


Opening presents


Her Princess "Big Girl Bike"






And just this last one cuz it was just so CUTE! Her and her Uncle Charlie.





With those all posted I will leave you a Kelleyism: Friday morning our conversation goes something like this... (After just waking up) K: Mom, I have a headache Me: Oh you do? I'm sorry. Would you like some medicine to help it feel better? K: Yes, because I think my brain is malfunctioning. Hahahaha! Thanks for reading this...Hope it finds you all well and happy. Until next time. Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Happy HaPPy Birthday!!!! We thought of you and never got around to calling - we so love you and Aurora was so exciteed when I told her it was Kelley's birthday!! She sure loves her cousin Kelley - we do too!!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Kelley! I love her comment about her brain. I think that mine malfunctions at least once a day =)