Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting Excited

Because it's getting warmer outside! I know, it's sad when I think 45 degrees is warm! I am THINKING about taking the kids to the park, so that Ryan can get some semi-decent sleep. I have to go to the store today anyway, so a stop at the park would be a fun treat. I will be sure to get some pictures.

In other news...there isn't much. but, Ryan and I are getting ready to head to Arizona for his youngest brother's wedding. I'm looking forward to it very much. It will be a nice trip.

I think we are all finally on the mend. FINALLY being a wonderful word at this point. Looking forward to us all being healthy and happy again. For those of you that have kids, you totally understand the HAPPY part of that! I do not like it when the kids get sick, which makes them cranky and clingy.

Well here is to you all that you are happy and healthy! Until next time...Hugs!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey Nat

I am glad that you all are feeling better. I hope that everything is going well for you. Do you still watch Greys? Will check in again with you soon