Monday, February 2, 2009

Anybody Else?

Is anyone else sick and tired of being, sick and tired?! I swear, it seems to me, one of us ALWAYS has something, and as soon as we think it's gone, in comes another wave of something different! UGH! I CANNOT wait until Spring! Besides that, it's sooo COLD! (I know, I know, that's what happens when you live in Idaho huh?) LOL

Ok on to something different...Can you believe the superbowl game?? That was fantastic! I can't believe the Cards actually gave them a run for their money! I was hoping they would be able to pull off the win, but it just wasn't meant to be...Still, a GREAT game! We had another couple over for the game and some GREAT snackage...It was fun.

I don't really have anything else to write about, so until next time. Hugs!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

wow so many posts!! I love it!! I need to be more like you!

Michelle said...

Hey I found your blog by way of Sheri's. I hope you are doing well. The kiddos are so cute. Send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog if you are interested.

We are the Goodwin's said...

I can't even begin to say how ready I am for my kids to be well! They have been sick since we moved! They are looking at taking Kay's tonsels out. Poor kid! I hope everyone at your house is better soon!