Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm a slacker!

I know! I know! It's been a while since I've updated the blog. Not much going on, just been busy with work and the kids. Life seems to kinda take control like that. Well, Today is CJ's 2nd Birthday!! I can't believe he is 2! We sure love him, and he always puts a smile on our faces! Happy Birthday Big Boy!

We recently went to Salt Lake for Ryan's brothers wedding. We had lots of fun and it was great to see everyone(although we were sad because some of our family was missing :( ) We got to go to the aquarium that is in Sandy. That was really fun for the kids. Hope this finds you all happy and healthy! Pardon the quality of the pictures, I forgot my camera, and the phone was the best I could do :)

















2 comments:

The Giles Files said...

Sheesh, it's about time! lol I know things tend to get crazy. Love CJ's little bow-tie. Too cute. How can he be two already?

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Big boy!!!! WE wish we could've been at the wedding too and are glad that you missed us - the kids would've loved playing together!