Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures coming soon....

We had an AWESOME time camping with all our friends! The only thing that was bad about it was the mosquitos! They were horrid. All the kids look like they have the chicken pox from getting bitten so bad. :( We had a huge group and it was tons of fun! So, pictures will be coming soon. I just have to get them off my camera and onto the computer. Should be later today hopefully. Can I say how quiet my house is without my two oldest home right now?? It's crazy, and a little eerie lol Cj is not sure what to think of it yet. He is enjoying the attention he is getting though. Don't know what else to write about, nothing exciting going on in our world, so Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

A life with one kid ...AHHHHHH... the joy and bliss...and to have a husband to help with that one....AHHHHHHH...more joy and bliss. That is fun for you. and fun for the kids too!! Enjoy it while you can :)