Saturday, November 12, 2011

More thanks...

Man, I am slacking since I was supposed to come in here everyday and let you all know what I was thankful for. I have however been writing them down in facebook, so I will relay them to you from day number 4-today which is the 12th. So here it goes:

#4.
Today I am thankful for my kids! Yesterday, Kelley didn't come home with Zack and had we still been in Boise, I would have panicked! I was able to stay calm and go and find her at the office...All is good. But that fear that you are missing a child is awful, and I'm glad it's gone, and I'm glad and thankful that I have my children!

#5.

Today I am thankful for being able to clean the church building! It's nice to know that others care about the special building as much as I do! I love going to church on Sunday's knowing that someone in the ward cared enough to clean!

#6.

Today I am thankful for the Sabbath day and to be able to go to church to learn about the gospel and our Savior!

#7.

Today I am thankful for my loving hubby! He let me go back to bed while he got the kids fed and off to school. He is such a wonderful daddy too! Love you!

#8.

Today I am thankful for loving parents! I love being able to call and talk to my mom for hours, about anything and everything! I love, that despite not being blood, I am theirs, for eternity! Adoption is a wonderful thing! ♥

#9.

Today, I am thankful for a JOB OFFER at Wal-Mart!!

#10.

Today I am thankful for my nice warm heated matress pad, so I can crawl into a nice warm bed at night, and know I'm gonna stay warm!

#11.

Today, I am grateful for my freedom, and veterans and soldiers that fight for those freedoms. I am grateful that my kids know why they were out of school today, and I am grateful that they know and love their Grandpa Jones who is a veteran.

#12.

Today I am grateful for the power of prayer and the way it calms and soothes my soul and body.

OK, so now that is caught up. Now hopefully I won't wait so long to come in here and post everyday( yeah right!) lol But, I will try. I start a new job on Tuesday. I will be cashiering at Wal-Mart. It's only seasonal, but, at this point that's better than nothing, so I will definitely take it! Hugs to all our friends that read this! Hope you are all well!

No comments: