Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Updates...

Hello Blog World! I know, I'm such a slacker! Just an update about our little family. Unfortunately no pictures, since our camera was STOLEN last week out of our car! The ONE time I leave it in there(in the glove box) we had someone go thru the car...and of course the ONE time we forget to lock it as well :S
The kiddos started school on August 24th. Zachary is my big bad 5th grader.( Yikes!!! Where did the time go??) and Kelley is going a big (little) 2nd grader! She is so little, but makes up for it with attitude! :) And C.J. doesn't start Kindergarten for another 2 years. BUT, he does get to start his speech therapy soon, and he is excited! Both of the older kids, really like their teachers, and we feel this will be a good year, and that their teachers will be a good match for them!!
In other news, Ryan got a part-time job with Target! Yay for work. It may only be part-time, but part-time, is better than no time. I recently found out I need to have my gallbladder out! I have been pretty sick, and because we have no insurance I have just been playing the waiting game as to when I will actually have the surgery.
That is our update! Hope this finds you all happy and healthy! :)

No comments: