Sunday, February 6, 2011

OK...I'm such a super duper slacker!!!

YES!! No, your eyes are not deceiving you! I am actually post on my blog! Let's all gasp at the same time shall we?? I just always feel like our life is not very exciting, always doing the same thing over and over again. But, I will post an update for our family: We are still living in Boise Idaho. We still have only 3 kiddos.
Zachary, who is now 10! Yes! We are into double digits! Some of the things going on with him this last year are: He got braces. He got glasses. He is in 4th grade. He earned his Bear badge in cub scouts. He joined choir at school and LOVES it.
Kelley, who is 6 and will be 7 in a little over a month. She cannot wait for her birthday. She is in 1st grade. She is learning lots and is becoming a great reader. She loves to draw and do craft projects. She has lots of friends!
And last but not least is C.J. He turned 3 in October. He loves to play pretend with his big sister. He likes to help mom and dad with laundry, and dishes. But mostly he LOVES Disney's Cars, and his AUNT NICKI!! He has started with speech therapy this last week, and he is already doing amazing! He loves going to "school" with his backpack and to see his teacher. I'm excited to see all the amazing work and improvement with his words and sentences. Still not potty trained, but maybe that will be one of the accomplishments that will happen this year! (crosses fingers AND toes) :)
Ryan and I are plugging along. I started attending Boise State University this past fall (Go Broncos!!!) Right now I'm just getting some of my generals out of the way, while I decide what I really want to do. I am still working part time at Target, in the human resource department. I love what I do! Ryan is still working at the Courtyard by Marriott. We are very grateful for all of these accomplishments that we all have experienced this past year.
I am really hoping that I will be able and wanting to update the blog more often. I have included some pictures of the past year. We hope this finds you all healthy and happy!


2 comments:

The Giles Files said...

Welcome back! Can't believe how much CJ has grown. What classes are you taking?

Jarom and Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!! you posted!!!!! :-) It's great to see you out of the blocked blogs section. ;-) I too hope you will be willing to post more. :-)

Jennifer